Skip to content

Hire me as your own dedicated assistant

Instead of settling for project-based packages, consider hiring me as your dedicated VA.

I’ll assist you across various aspects of your marketing needs, whether it’s content creation, social media management, website development, and more.

Pay-As-You-Go

£15.60

A minimum of 5 hours required to book

Suitable if you’re an on-budget entrepreneur who just needs some assistance

Part Time

£154

Dedicated 10 hours of VA service per month

Suitable if you’re a start-up whose business is picking up

Full Time

£306

Dedicated 20 hours of VA service per month

Suitable if you’re a professioanl with a budget and in need of on-demand assistance

Writing, editing and research

Website content development and maintenance

Visual graphic edits and Canva support

Social media management and optimisation

Administration and customer relationship management

Consultation and on-demand advice

Alhamdulillaah, as a woman in business, I’ve developed many skills over the years; both as a business owner and a content marketer.

And because I didn’t have money when I started, I couldn’t afford to hire specialists with some aspects of my business, which kinda forced me to learn the skills myself.

And I’m happy to share those knowledge and skills with you when you hire me as your VA, without reserving anything, insha’Allah.

Do I need to pay upfront?

Yes, I do ask for an upfront payment before I began working on anything.

For the Pay-As-You-Go package, booking a minimum of 5 hours is required, payable in full (£78).

Any additional hours used (£15.60 per hour) will be invoiced at the end of the 30-day period from the initial booking date. I’ll inform you once the 5 hours are used up, and ask what is your budget to continue. And I will tell you when we reach it.

Regarding the retainer packages, you have the option to pay the full amount upfront or split it into two payments: 75% at the beginning and the remaining 25% at the end of the month.

What happens if I haven’t utilised all the hours I booked?

When you reserve a retainer package with me, I do dedicate that month exclusively to your tasks and refrain from taking on other clients. That’s why I strongly recommend providing enough work to make use of the allocated hours.

Unused hours do not carry over to the following month, nor can they be refunded. I really appreciate your understanding in this matter.

The Pay-As-You-Go package allows you to initially book 5 hours, and if further time is needed and I’m available, that can be arranged.

Please note, my availability may vary. If, for example, I have other full-time clients I may not be able to work on additional hours.

How do you track the hours?

I use an app called Toggl Track. Whenever I start working on a client’s tasks or projects, I start the timer. When I stop to pray or attend other matters in the house, I pause it.

The nice thing about having a VA is that you get the full value for the hours you booked. It doesn’t include things like paid lunch breaks, ha ha.

When we have a meeting or chat over WhatsApp, do you track those, too?

Generally, yes. Of course, I won’t bother recording little chats here and there. Like, I’m not going to count milli seconds or minutes when I respond to your salaams or read a feedback over a task I did, lol.

And I usually have the chat open with a client when I’m working on their tasks online.

As for things like a call or a meeting, then yes, that falls under working hours. Some VAs may not charge for them, but their rates are usually somewhere between £25 to £40+ per hour.

Ready to hire your very own VA?

Don’t worry, before we start on anything it’s very important for me to see if we’re compatible working together, and if I can truly help you with your business.

That’s why, I invite you for a 30 minutes discovery call (no charge).

Whenever you’re ready!